longingly Donate Medical Supplies
Your surplus medical supplies can be used by those most in need, either in the United States or overseas, depending on need and organized missions at the time.
buy prednisone dose pack Individual Donations
Individuals looking to donate their unused medical supplies can drop them off at buy Lyrica canada pharmacy our office in Louisville – 1500 Arlington Avenue – Monday through Friday from 8am-4pm. For larger items like hospital beds, call our office (502-736-6360) to schedule a pickup. Please note we are not allowed to enter your residence. All items you wish to donate must be outside or in a garage.
http://freightarranger.co.uk/?p=44 Healthcare Organization Donations
SOS welcomes both one-time and regular donations from all hospitals, medical clinics, nursing homes, manufacturers, and other health care organizations throughout the region. Call us at 502.736.6360 to discuss donating surplus materials and extending your health care mission to medically impoverished communities all around the world!
Please note we cannot accept donations of liquids and medications. We will take donations of expired supplies. We do not let anything go to waste!
Supplies with expiration dates have at least 12 months of life remaining.
Disposable items should never have had direct patient contact.
Medical Supply Donation Examples
In addition to the following list of “medical supply” examples acceptable for re-use, also see our list for donation of medical equipment.
- Anesthesia — masks, breathing circuits, LMA’s, hyperinflation bags, epidural kits
- Books (Medical ONLY) — medical textbooks, journals, teaching aids
- Casting Materials — undercast padding, plaster wrap, casting tape
- Drainage/Irrigation — irrigation trays, suction catheters, yankauers, wound evacuators
- Drapes — surgical, exam, single and drape packs
- Dressings — gauze pads/rolls, elastic, bandages, wound dressings, dressing kits, medical tape
- Electrodes — EKG/ECG, ESU, EMS, defibrillation, needles/blades
- Endo/Laparoscopic — staplers, trocars, obturators, graspers, dissectors
- Feeding — nasogastric tubes, enteral administration sets, gravity bags – NO SOLUTION
- Gloves — surgical and exam
- Gowns — surgical & patient
- Infant — bottles, newborn caps, diapers, birthing blankets
- IV — administration sets, IV catheters, winged infusion sets, epidural supplies, ext. sets
- Lab — specimen collection, vacutainers, test tubes/bottles, pipettes, culture media
- Medical Apparel — scrubs, masks, caps, shoe covers, aprons
- Mobility Aids — wheel chairs crutches, walkers, canes
- Monitoring — leads, temp probes, BP cuffs, pulse ox/O2 sensors
- Needles/Syringes — all types and varieties, sharps disposal containers
- Nursing Aids — dressing aids, underpads, restraints, anti-embolism stockings, diapers
- OB/GYN — umbilical catheters, speculums, maternity briefs/pads, umbilical clamps
- Operating Room — surgical packs, table covers, surgical instruments , towels
- Orthopedic — post op boots/shoes, braces, slings, undercast padding, splints
- Ostomy — pouches/bags, barriers, stoma powder/deodorizer
- Personal Hygiene — body wash/shampoo, toothpaste, combs/brushes, washcloths (all unused)
- Respiratory — nasopharyngeal, ambu bags/resuscitators, nasal cannulas, endo/trach/bronchial tubes
- Skin Prep — alcohol pads, iodine applicators, soap, scrub brushes, lubricating jelly
- Sutures — all types and varieties, wound closure devices
- Urinary — catheters, catheter trays, drainage bags, skin prep items, specimen containers